Northern & Northmart Virtual Career Fair - Oct 21
October 21, 2021 - Virtual Career Fair Session
Join us at our Virtual Career Fair! Learn more about exciting opportunities in northern Canada. RSVP today for our Thursday, October 21, 2021, from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm CT.
What to expect
Our Virtual Career Fair are an open and interactive presentation of our career opportunities and the unique lifestyle that comes with working in Northern Canada. Just like a webinar please come prepared with the mindset that this will be a group setting, so please find a quiet location test your equipment before entering Virtual info Session and using the chatbox for comments or questions.
NOTE: We are NOT hiring for positions in Winnipeg at this event. We will be hiring for locations in Northern Canada. You must be able to relocate to remote and rural communities in difficult-to-reach markets in the Northernmost regions of Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Quebec, Nunavut and Northwest
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada and you must have your work permit in place first before we can consider your application
Watch this video to learn more about working in northern Canada
What we offer
- Comprehensive compensation package, including food and housing allowance
- Growth and development to build a career in retail.
- Opportunity to explore the beauty and culture of Northern Canada
How to To RSVP
- To RSVP today, click the Apply button and complete our application.
- The meeting URL will be sent to you via email
- We will be using Microsoft Teams Meeting
Current Job Opportunities
- Store Manager
- Grocery Department Manager
- Department Manager
- Meat Department Manager
- Deli Department Manager
- Retail Management Team / Couple - Relocate
- 6 Month Contract - Associates